02 Mar 2017
REGIONAL INFORMATION & POLICY CENTER
Research - Analysis - Presentation
Whether you are a municipal official in need of multimedia production, a local business in need of market analysis & mapping services or a non-profit looking for the most current demographic information, the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission's Regional Information & Policy Center (RIPC) is here to help you meet your goals.
For years, our non-profit, public and private sector neighbors in the Pioneer Valley have counted on the RIPC to provide the most current, professionally produced and competitively priced data collection & analysis, GIS mapping services, report design & production, website design & administration, and multimedia production.
Examples of our work in the past year have included:
- Producing logistical maps for public safety departments
- Collaborating with a local foundation to identify and promote educational resources available to young families in Springfield
- Providing data and analysis for Community Health Needs Assessments
- Trail system mapping for Towns/Conservation Commissions -- Brochures and online map production
- Food distribution and demographics mapping for a major food bank service provider
- Grant application data & mapping support
- Municipal infrastructure mapping - sidewalks, road maintenance documentation, water & sewer lines