Meeting Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Hopkins Academy Cafeteria, 131 Russell Street, Hadley, MA
With funding provided by the National Scenic Byway Program, the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission (PVPC) and the Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) are updating the 1998 Corridor Management Plan for the Connecticut River Scenic Byway. The Byway travels through Northfield, Erving, Montague, Sunderland, Hadley and South Hadley. There is also a proposal to designate an extension of the byway in the town of Hatfield. We are seeking your input on the draft plan!
- Contribute critical public input to the update of the original 1998 Byway corridor management plan for Northfield, Erving, Montague, Sunderland, Hadley and South Hadley
- Learn about the major findings from the study on a variety of topics:
- Natural Resources
- Economic Development
- Recreational Resources
- Historic Preservation
- Community Planning / Zoning
- Proposed Byway extension in Hatfield
- Discuss needs and opportunities to protect and enhance the character of this nationally designated byway
Contact Jaimye Bartak at 413-781-6045 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To review draft plan chapters, visit: http://www.pvpc.org/plans/connecticut-river-scenic-byway-corridor-manage...
131 Russell Street, Hadley, MA